Monarch Control Cabinet Is Suitable For Traction Elevator
The elevator control cabinet is a device used to control the operation of the elevator. It is generally placed next to the traction machine in the elevator machine room, and the control cabinet of the machine roomless elevator is placed in the hoistway. It is mainly composed of electrical components such as frequency converter, control computer board, power supply device, transformer, contactor, relay, switching power supply, maintenance operation device, wiring terminal, etc. It is the electrical device and signal control center of the elevator. With the development of computers and electronic technology, elevator control cabinets have become smaller and smaller, distinguished between second and third generations, and their functions are becoming more and more powerful. The advanced nature of the control cabinet reflects the size of the elevator function, the level of reliability and the advanced level of intelligence.
3.7KW - 55KW
Input Power Supply
AC380V 3P/AC220V 3P/AC220V 1P
Applicable Elevator Type
1. Machine room elevator control cabinet
2. Machine room-less elevator control cabinet
3. Traction type home elevator control cabinet
4. Energy-saving feedback device
5. We can also customize according to your requirements, including colors
1. Keep a sufficient distance from doors and windows, and the distance between the doors and windows and the front of the control cabinet should not be less than 1000mm.
2. When the control cabinets are installed in rows and the width exceeds 5m, there should be access channels at both ends, and the channel width should not be less than 600mm.
3. The installation distance between the control cabinet and the mechanical equipment in the machine room should not be less than 500mm.
4. The vertical deviation of the control cabinet after installation should be no more than 3/1000.
1. Operation control
(1) Process the input and output of the call signal, answer the call signal, and start the operation.
(2) Communicate with passengers through registered signals. When the car arrives at a floor, it provides car and running direction information through the arrival bell and running direction visual signal.
2. Drive control
(1) According to the command information of the operation control, control the start, acceleration (acceleration, speed), running, deceleration (deceleration), leveling, stopping, and automatic re-leveling of the car.
(2) Ensure the safe and reliable operation of the car.
3. Control cabinet settings
(1) For general lifting height, there is one control cabinet for each elevator of medium speed elevators. It includes all control and drive devices.
(2) Large lifting height, high-speed elevators, machine-roomless elevators are divided into signal control and drive control cabinets because of their high power and high power supply voltage of the traction machine.
1. Single elevator function
(1) Driver operation: The driver closes the door to start the elevator operation, and selects the direction by the command button in the car. The call from outside the hall can only intercept the elevator in the forward direction and automatically level the floor.
(2) Centralized selection control: Centralized selection control is a highly automatic control function that integrates various signals such as in-car commands and out-of-hall calls for comprehensive analysis and processing. It can register car commands, call outside the hall, stop and delay automatic door closing and start operation, respond one by one in the same direction, automatic leveling and automatic door opening, forward interception, automatic reverse response, and automatic call service.
(3) Downward collective selection: It only has the collective selection function when going down, so there is only a down call button outside the hall, and the elevator can't be intercepted when going up.
(4) Independent operation: Only drive to a specific floor by instructions in the car, and provide services for passengers on a specific floor, and do not respond to calls from other floors and outside halls.
(5) Special floor priority control: When there is a call on a special floor, the elevator will respond in the shortest time. When answering to go, ignore the commands in the car and other calls. After arriving at the special floor, this function is automatically cancelled.
(6) Elevator stop operation: At night, on weekends or holidays, use the elevator to stop at the designated floor through the stop switch. When the elevator is stopped, the car door is closed, and the lighting and fans are cut off to save electricity and safety.
(7) Coded security system: This function is used to restrict passengers from entering and exiting certain floors. Only when the user enters a predetermined code through the keyboard, the elevator can drive to the restricted floor.
(8) Full load control: When the car is fully loaded, it will not respond to calls from outside the hall.
(9) Anti-prank function: This function prevents the pressing of too many command buttons in the car due to pranks. This function is to automatically compare the load of the car (the number of passengers) with the number of instructions in the car. If the number of passengers is too few and the number of instructions is too much, the wrong and redundant instructions in the car will be automatically cancelled.
(10) Clear invalid commands: Clear all commands in the car that are not in accordance with the elevator running direction.
(11) Automatic control of door opening time: According to the call from outside the hall, the type of command in the car, and the situation in the car, the door opening time is automatically adjusted.
(12) Control the door opening time according to the passenger flow: monitor the in and out flow of passengers to make the door opening time the shortest.
(13) Door opening time extension button: used to extend the door opening time so that passengers can enter and exit the car smoothly.
(14) Reopen the door after failure: When the elevator door cannot be closed due to a failure, reopen the door and try to close the door again.
(15) Forced door closing: When the door is blocked for more than a certain period of time, an alarm signal will be issued and the door will be forcibly closed with a certain force.
(16) Photoelectric device: used to monitor the entry and exit of passengers or goods.
(17) Light curtain sensing device: Using the light curtain effect, if there are still passengers entering and exiting when the door is closed, the car door can automatically reopen without touching the human body.
(18) Auxiliary control box: The auxiliary control box is set on the left side of the car, and there are command buttons in the car on each floor, which is convenient for passengers to use when it is crowded.
(19) Automatic control of lights and fans: When there is no call signal outside the elevator hall, and there is no command preset in the car for a period of time, the power supply of lighting and fans will be automatically cut off to save energy.
(20) Electronic touch button: Touch the button with your finger to complete the call out of the hall or the registration of instructions in the car.
(21) Lights to announce the stop: When the elevator is about to arrive, the lights outside the hall flash, and there is a double tone to announce the stop.
(22) Automatic broadcast: Use large-scale integrated circuit speech synthesis to play gentle female voices. There are a variety of content to choose from, including reporting the floor, saying hello, etc.
(23) Low-speed self-rescue: When the elevator stops between floors, it will automatically drive to the nearest floor at low speed to stop the elevator and open the door. In elevators with main and auxiliary CPU control, although the functions of the two CPUs are different, they both have a low-speed self-rescue function at the same time.
(24) Emergency operation during power failure: When the mains power grid fails, use the backup power supply to run the elevator to the designated floor for standby.
(25) Emergency operation in case of fire: In case of fire, the elevator will automatically run to the designated floor for standby.
(26) Fire-fighting operation: When the fire-fighting switch is closed, the elevator will automatically return to the base station. At this time, only firefighters can operate in the car.
(27) Emergency operation during an earthquake: The seismometer tests the earthquake to stop the car at the nearest floor and allow passengers to leave quickly to prevent the building from swinging due to the earthquake, damaging the guide rails, making the elevator unable to run, and endangering personal safety.
(28) Early fretting earthquake emergency operation: the early fretting of the earthquake is detected, that is, the car is stopped at the nearest floor before the main shock occurs.
(29) Fault detection: Record the fault in the microcomputer memory (generally 8-20 faults can be stored), and display the nature of the fault in numbers. When the fault exceeds a certain number, the elevator will stop running. Only after troubleshooting and clearing the memory records, the elevator can run. Most microcomputer-controlled elevators have this function.
2、Group control elevator control function
Group control elevators are elevators in which multiple elevators are arranged in a centralized manner, and there are call buttons outside the hall, which are centrally dispatched and controlled according to prescribed procedures. In addition to the single elevator control functions mentioned above, group control elevators can also have the following functions.
(1) Maximum and minimum function: When the system assigns an elevator to call, it minimizes the waiting time and predicts the maximum possible waiting time, which can balance the waiting time to prevent long waiting.
(2) Priority dispatch: When the waiting time does not exceed the specified value, the hall call of a certain floor will be called by the elevator that has accepted the instructions in the floor.
(3) Area priority control: When there is a series of calls, the area priority control system first detects the "long waiting" call signals, and then checks whether there are elevators near these calls. If there is, the nearby elevator will answer the call, otherwise it will be controlled by the "maximum and minimum" principle.
(4) Centralized control of special floors: including: ①store restaurants, performance halls, etc. into the system; ②determine whether it is crowded according to the load of the car and the frequency of calling; ③when crowded, assign 2 elevators to serve these floors. ④Do not cancel the call of these floors when crowded; ⑤Automatically extend the door opening time when crowded; ⑥After the congestion recovers, switch to the "maximum minimum" principle.
(5) Full load report: Statistic call status and load status are used to predict full load and avoid another elevator dispatched to a certain floor in the middle. This function only works for signals in the same direction.
(6) Priority of the activated elevator: Originally, the call to a certain floor, according to the principle of the shortest call time, should be taken care of by the elevator that has stopped on standby. But at this time, the system first judges whether the waiting time of passengers is too long when other elevators respond to the call if the elevator on standby is not started. If it is not too long, other elevators will answer the call without starting the standby elevator.
(7) "Long Waiting" call control: If passengers are waiting for a long time when controlling according to the "maximum and minimum" principle, they will switch to "Long Waiting" call control, and another elevator will be dispatched to respond to the call.
(8) Special floor service: When there is a call on a special floor, one of the elevators will be released from the group control and serve the special floor exclusively.
(9) Special service: The elevator will give priority to the designated floors.
(10) Peak service: When the traffic is biased towards the upward peak or the downward peak, the elevator will automatically strengthen the service of the party with greater demand.
(11) Independent operation: Press the independent operation switch in the car, and the elevator will be separated from the group control system. At this time, only the button commands in the car are effective.
(12) Decentralized standby control: According to the number of elevators in the building, low, medium and high base stations are set up for useless elevators to stop.
(13) Stop at the main floor: during idle time, ensure that one elevator stops at the main floor.
(14) Several operating modes: ① Low-peak mode: Enter the low-peak mode when the traffic falls. ②Conventional mode: The elevator runs according to the principle of "psychological waiting time" or "maximum and minimum". ③Upstream peak hours: During morning peak hours, all elevators move to the main floor to avoid congestion. ④Lunch service: Strengthen restaurant-level service. ⑤Descent peak: during the evening peak period, strengthen the service of the congested floor.
(15) Energy-saving operation: When the traffic demand is not large, and the system detects that the waiting time is lower than the predetermined value, it indicates that the service has exceeded the demand. Then stop the idle elevator, turn off the lights and fans; or implement the speed limit operation, and enter the energy-saving operation state. If the demand increases, the elevators will be started one after another.
(16) Short distance avoidance: When two cars are within a certain distance of the same hoistway, airflow noise will be generated when they approach at high speed. At this time, through detection, the elevators are kept at a certain minimum distance from each other.
(17) Instant forecast function: Press the hall call button to immediately forecast which elevator will arrive first, and report again when it arrives.
(18) Monitoring panel: Install a monitoring panel in the control room, which can monitor the operation of multiple elevators through light indications, and can also select the optimal operation mode.
(19) Group control firefighting operation: press the firefighting switch, all elevators will drive to the emergency floor, so that passengers can escape from the building.
(20) Uncontrolled elevator handling: If an elevator fails, the original designated call will be transferred to other elevators to answer the call.
(21) Failure backup: When the group control management system fails, a simple group control function can be performed.