Elevator Gearless Traction Machine THY-TM-2D
THY-TM-2D gearless permanent magnet synchronous elevator traction machine complies with TSG T7007-2016, GB 7588-2003+XG1-2015 regulations. The brake model corresponding to the traction machine is PZ1600B. It is suitable for elevators with a load capacity of 800KG～1000KG and a rated speed of 1.0～2.0m/s. It is recommended that the lift height of the elevator is ≤80m. The brake system of ER series permanent magnet synchronous elevator traction machine adopts a new safer and more reliable disc brake; when connecting the brake power supply, you must pay attention to connecting the brake power supply (DC110V) to the terminals marked with BK+ and BK- respectively. Prevent the release circuit from being burnt due to incorrect wiring of the brake. Regular inspections of related items of gearless traction machines, including brake safety components, traction sheaves, visual inspections and other items. It is not recommended to add lubricating oil during the normal operation of the traction machine. If the bearing is abnormal during operation, you can consider relubricating it. The bearing lubricating oil is Great Wall BME grease or other substitutes, and ordinary The lubrication gun is relubricated.
- Suspension: 2:1
- PZ1600B Brake:DC110V 1.2A
- Max.Static Load:3000kg
2.The transaction is just the beginning, the service never ends
3.Type:Traction Machine THY-TM-2D
4.We can provide synchronous and asynchronous traction machines of TORINDRIVE, MONADRIVE, MONTANARI, FAXI, SYLG and other brands.
5.Trust is happiness! I will never fail your trust!
The method of adjusting the opening gap of the brake PZ1600B:
Tools: open-end wrench (24mm), Phillips screwdriver, feeler gauge
Detection: When the elevator is in the parking state, use a Phillips screwdriver to unscrew the screw M4x16 and nut M4, and remove the dust retaining ring on the brake. Use a feeler gauge to detect the gap between the moving and static plates (10°~20° from the corresponding position of the 4 M16 bolts). When the gap exceeds 0.4mm, it needs to be adjusted.
1. Use an open-end wrench (24mm) to loosen the M16x130 bolts for about 1 week.
2. Use an open-end wrench (24mm) to adjust the spacer slowly. If the gap is too large, adjust the spacer counterclockwise, otherwise, adjust the spacer clockwise.
3. Use an open-end wrench (24mm) to tighten the M160x130 bolts.
4. Use a feeler gauge again to check the gap between the moving and static disks to ensure that it is between 0.25 and 0.35 mm.
5. Use the same method to adjust the gaps of the other 3 points.