Elevator Gearless Traction Machine THY-TM-1
THY-TM-1 gearless permanent magnet synchronous elevator traction machine complies with TSG T7007-2016, GB 7588-2003, EN 81-20:2014 Safety rules for the construction and installation of lifts-Lifts for the transport of persons and goods- Part 20: Passenger and goods passenger lifts and EN 81-50:2014 Safety rules for the construction and installation of lifts -Examinations and tests-Part 50: Design rules, calculations, examinations and tests of lift components. The brake model corresponding to the traction machine is SPZ300. Suitable for elevator load 630KG～1000KG, 630kg rated speed 1.0～2.0m/s, traction sheave diameter Φ320; 800kg and 1000kg rated speed 1.0～1.75m/s, traction sheave diameter Φ240; recommended elevator lifting height ≤80 Meter. The traction wheel protective cover is divided into a full-enclosing type and a semi-enclosing type. Three-phase AC permanent magnet synchronous inner rotor motor structure type, protection grade IP41. Gearless traction machines are equipped with a mechanical remote manual brake release device, which is used to manually open the brake when an elevator accident occurs. Try not to bend the brake release wire during installation. If the bending of the brake release line is unavoidable, the bending radius must be greater than 250mm, otherwise it may cause a dangerous situation of brake failure. After using the remote brake release device to open the main engine, it is necessary to confirm whether the brake is completely reset before starting the next operation. The brake is one of the most important safety components of the elevator system!
2.The transaction is just the beginning, the service never ends
3.Type:Traction Machine THY-TM-1
4.We can provide synchronous and asynchronous traction machines of TORINDRIVE, MONADRIVE, MONTANARI, FAXI, SYLG and other brands.
5.Trust is happiness! I will never fail your trust!
The method of adjusting the opening gap of the brake SPZ300:
Tools: open-end wrench (18mm, 21mm), Phillips screwdriver, feeler gauge
Inspection: When the elevator is in the parking state, use a Phillips screwdriver to unscrew the screw M4x16 and the nut M4, and remove the dust retaining ring on the brake. Use a feeler gauge to detect the gap between the moving and static plates (10°~20° from the corresponding position of 3 M12x160 bolts and the corresponding position of 3 M12x90 bolts). When the gap exceeds 0.35mm, it needs to be adjusted.
1. Use an open-end wrench (18mm) to loosen the bolt M12x160 and bolt M12X90 for about one week.
2. Slowly adjust spacer A and spacer B with an open-end wrench (21mm) to ensure that spacer B does not contact the back cover of the main unit, and ensure that spacer A does not contact brake coil seat B.
3. Adjust the bolt M12x90 so that the gap between the brake coil base B and the brake iron core B is 0.2mm. Adjust the bolt M12X160 so that the gap between the brake coil base A and the brake core A is 0.2mm.
4. Adjust the spacer B so that the gap between the brake coil base B and the brake iron core B is 0.25mm. Adjust the spacer A so that the gap between the brake coil base A and the brake core A is 0.25 mm. If the gap is too large, adjust the spacer counterclockwise, and vice versa.
5. Tighten the bolt M12x90 so that the gap between the brake coil base B and the brake core B is 0.2~0.3mm. Tighten the bolt M12X155 so that the gap between the brake coil base A and the brake core A is 0.2~0.3mm.
SPZ300 Brake:DC110V 2×1.0A