Asynchronous Geared Elevator Traction Machine THY-TM-YJ200A
|DZE-9EA Brake||DC110V 1.5A|
2.The transaction is just the beginning, the service never ends
3.Type:Traction Machine THY-TM-YJ200A
4.We can provide synchronous and asynchronous traction machines of TORINDRIVE, MONADRIVE, MONTANARI, FAXI, SYLG and other brands.
5.Trust is happiness! I will never fail your trust!
THY-TM-YJ200A geared asynchronous elevator traction machine complies with the relevant regulations of TSG T7007-2016, GB 7588-2003, EN 81-20:2014, EN 81-50:2014 standards. The brake model corresponding to the traction machine is DZE-9EA. It is suitable for freight elevator with a load capacity of 630KG～1000KG. It adopts a worm gear reducer type. The worm material is 40Cr and the worm wheel material is ZQSn12-2. The machine is right-mounted and left-mounted is available. The YJ200A traction machine comes with a traction machine frame, standard equipped with a hand wheel for a drum, motor power ≥ 15KW, the diameter of the drum wheel is Φ500, and the rest are Φ320. According to different national standards and usage environment, the machine can be configured with UCMP as required.
1. Meet the national standard, European standard and American standard, universally applicable;
2. Two-way function, realizing UCMP and overspeed protection at the same time;
3. A set of independent braking components is safer;
4. Adopt traction wheel brake type;
5. The friction plate has a long service life;
6. The control circuit is disconnected to trigger the action, and the rescue can be opened manually in the case of power failure;
7. Reverse maintenance operation reset after mechanical action;
8. Short braking response time;
9. Integrated design, no on-site installation is required. This part is installed under the traction sheave to avoid interference.
1. Adjustment of braking force: Loosen the nut 6 and nut 7 on the main spring end to make the spring in a free state, pull the nut 6 to make the spring cap 5 close to the free end of the spring, receive a slight force, and turn the nut clockwise 6 To obtain sufficient braking force, then tighten with nut 7;
2. Adjustment of the brake shoe: the brake system is in the state of holding brake. When the pressure spring generates enough pressure to compress the brake arm, the arc surface of the brake shoe is close to the arc surface of the brake wheel. At this time, the lower end of the brake shoe is adjusted. 9 of the screw so that the screw is just on the lower end of the brake shoe. When the brake is energized to loosen the brake, turn the screw 9 counterclockwise, and use a feeler gauge to measure the gap between the brake shoe and the two arc surfaces of the brake wheel. When the gap is adjusted to be basically even up and down, use the nut 10 to tighten the screw.
3. Adjustment of the brake opening gap: loosen the nut 2, energize the brake, measure the gap between the brake shoe 8 and the two arc surfaces of the brake wheel with a feeler gauge after opening the brake, and ensure that the gap between the brake shoe and the two arc surfaces of the brake wheel is 0.1- 0.2mm (in principle, it is advisable to ensure that there is no friction between the brake shoe and the brake wheel when opening the brake). When the opening gap is too small, the screw 3 should be turned clockwise to reduce the gap between the screw 3 and the striker cap, and vice versa to increase the gap. When it is adjusted to a proper position, use nut 2 to lock screw 3 tightly. Recheck whether the idle stroke of the brake meets the requirements.
4. Adjustment of brake opening synchronization: turn on and off the brake power and observe the speed synchronization of the brake arm when opening the brake. When one side is faster and the other side is slow, if the braking torque is sufficient, the slower end will shorten the brake action Stroke (loose the screw), on the contrary, the faster end increases the brake stroke (tighten the screw). Adjust while observing, and lock the nut until it is synchronized. Recheck whether the idle stroke of the brake meets the requirements.
After the adjustment, check whether the components with interconnected locking relationship are locked, and perform a braking force test or elevator static load test. If the experiment fails, it should be readjusted. If the braking force test is unqualified, it is strictly forbidden to run the elevator with electricity, otherwise a personal accident may occur.