Asynchronous Geared Elevator Traction Machine THY-TM-YJ275A
|DZE-12E Brake||DC110V 2A|
2.The transaction is just the beginning, the service never ends
3.Type:Traction Machine THY-TM-YJ275A
4.We can provide synchronous and asynchronous traction machines of TORINDRIVE, MONADRIVE, MONTANARI, FAXI, SYLG and other brands.
5.Trust is happiness! I will never fail your trust!
THY-TM-YJ275A geared asynchronous elevator traction machine complies with the relevant regulations of TSG T7007-2016, GB 7588-2003, EN 81-20:2014, and EN 81-50:2014 standards. The brake model corresponding to the traction machine is DZE-12E. It is suitable for freight elevator with a load capacity of 1150KG～1600KG. It adopts the type of worm gear reducer. The material of the worm is 40Cr and the material of the worm is ZZnAl27Cu2. The machine is right-mounted and left-mounted is available. The brake system of geared traction machine YJ275A uses a traditional double push electromagnet. The working voltage of the brake is nominally AC220V with excitation function. The customer directly connects to the AC220V power supply, and the control system does not need to set the maintenance voltage. For DC110V brakes that are set to maintain voltage during use, the voltage value should not be less than 60% of the rated voltage.
1. Whether the lubricating oil is added to the position indicated by the oil mark;
2. Manually release the brakes and turn the car manually to see if the traction machine is running flexibly;
3. After connecting the power supply as required, start the machine (this operation must be carried out 20 minutes after refueling, otherwise the bearings will be damaged), and check whether the traction machine is running normally (focus on the noise and vibration of the traction machine).
4. Jog the brake to see if the brake works flexibly.
5. After hanging the wire rope, please check whether the braking force meets the requirements. If you need to adjust, please operate according to the requirements, otherwise it may cause the brake to fail and cause the danger of the elevator slipping!
1. Remove the 1) screw on the brake junction box, and then remove the power cord and the micro switch cord. Then remove 2) the brake fixing bolts.
2. Loosen 1. the striker cap, and then unscrew 2. the positioning nut, and then remove 3. the rubber cover and 4. the secondary spring in sequence.
3. Loosen all 1. screw M5X15, remove 2. washer 5, and then remove in order 3. brake cover assembly, 4. gasket, 5. moving iron core assembly.
Clean the moving iron core and the guide shaft. If severe wear is found, it will affect the braking performance, and the moving parts should be replaced. Clean the inner ring of the oil-impregnated bearing. If severe wear is found, it will affect the performance of the brake. The movable parts should be replaced in time.
4. Move 1. the brake release handle to the left and right, requiring the handle to be flexible, and then put the handle in the middle state, and assemble the brake according to the reverse order of the disassembly steps.