Asynchronous Geared Elevator Traction Machine THY-TM-YJ140
|DZE-8E Brake||DC110V 1A/AC220V 1.2A/0.6A|
2.The transaction is just the beginning, the service never ends
3.Type:Traction Machine THY-TM-YJ140
4.We can provide synchronous and asynchronous traction machines of TORINDRIVE, MONADRIVE, MONTANARI, FAXI, SYLG and other brands.
5.Trust is happiness! I will never fail your trust!
THY-TM-YJ140 geared asynchronous elevator traction machine complies with the relevant regulations of TSG T7007-2016, GB 7588-2003, EN 81-20:2014, EN 81-50:2014 standards. The brake model corresponding to the traction machine is DZE-8E. Suitable for freight elevators with a load capacity of 400KG～500KG, using a worm gear reducer type, the worm material is 40Cr, and the worm wheel material is ZCuAl10Fe4Ni2Mn2. The machine is divided into left-mounted and right-mounted, and the installation methods include vertical installation and horizontal installation. For motors with rated power ≥ 7.5Kw, the brake is equipped with an excitation device, and the rated voltage is AC220V. The user only needs single-stage voltage control. The traction machine is equipped with a wire rope anti-jumping device. After installing the wire rope, adjust the position of the anti-jump device to ensure that the distance between the wire rope and the anti-jump device should not exceed 1.5mm. Asynchronous elevator traction machine requires different encoders for different inverters, and customers can choose according to their own control system. Suitable for indoor working environment.
The brake is an important part of the traction machine. It is necessary to check the operation of the brake regularly. In general, the inspection period should not exceed one month. When performing inspections and repairs, you must ensure:
1. All maintenance work must ensure that the elevator is carried out in the event of a power failure, and it must be ensured that the elevator cannot be accidentally started;
2. During the adjustment of the brake system, no load torque is applied to the brake wheel or motor;
3. After inspection and maintenance, check whether all interconnected and locking components are locked, and adjust to sufficient braking torque in accordance with the requirements of use before the elevator system can resume operation;
4. All friction surfaces must not be contaminated with oil.
The specific adjustment method of the brake:
1. Braking force adjustment: Loosen the nut 1 on the main spring end to make the spring in a free state, pull the nut 1 to make the spring gland 2 close to the free end of the spring, and then adjust the nut 1 to get enough Braking force.
2. Adjustment of brake opening gap: energize the brake, use a feeler gauge to measure the gap between the brake shoe 3 and the two arc surfaces of the brake wheel after opening the brake to ensure that the gap between the brake shoe and the two arc surfaces of the brake wheel is 0.1-0.2mm (in principle It is advisable to ensure that there is no friction between the brake shoe and the brake wheel when opening the brake). When the opening gap is too small, the limit screw 4 should be turned clockwise, otherwise the gap will increase. When adjusted to the proper position, use the nut 5 to lock the screw 4 tightly. Recheck whether the idle stroke of the brake meets the requirements.
3. The adjustment of the opening synchronization: the method is the same as that of YJ150.